K9 Core Sweater
CARDIGANS? CABLE KNITS? YOUR DOG IS ACTIVE. HIS SWEATER SHOULDN’T MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A RETIRED SEA CAPTAIN.
The K9 Core Sweater keeps your dog cozy where it counts without restricting his movement or slowing him down. Constructed with 10 oz. knit fleece—slightly heavier than the normal weight—it’s perfect as a standalone in cool weather, or as a layer when winter starts to get a little mean. Throw in the zippered opening to accommodate a harness, and adjustments at the neck and chest, and you’re looking at one of our most versatile, essential sweaters, perfect for every dog, landlubbing and seafaring alike.
- 10oz knitted fleece
- 2-way zipper to access harness/collar attachments
- Soft hook and loop closure will resist fur build up
- Zipper at neck to adjust fit
- Suitable on its own or use as a layer
- Reflective accents
- Athletic cut and styling
- Easy on and off
- Machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
Measure chest and neck to determine harness size. The fit should be snug but not restrictive.
|Size||Neck (A)||Chest (B)||Back (C)*|
|X-Small||14 in (36 cm)||15 - 20 in (38-51 cm)||10 in (25 cm)|
|Small||16 in (41 cm)||19 - 27 in (48 - 69 cm)||13 in (33 cm)|
|Medium||19 in (48 cm)||26 - 35 in (66 - 89 cm)||20 in (51 cm)|
|Large||23 in (58 cm)||30 - 39 in (76 - 99 cm)||23 in (58 cm)|
|X-Large||26 in (66 cm)||35 - 45 in (89 - 114 cm)||27 in (69 cm)|
* Back coverage (C) will vary. It's more important to measure to fit neck (A) and chest (B).
Why you will love it