Jiminy's Pumpkin & Carrot Recipe Soft & Chewy Training Treats
Available Inventory: 1
These pumpkin, carrot and cricket protein treats have a slightly sweet yet savory taste that dogs adore! Less than three calories a treat, these soft & chewy training treats are designed as a training reward, but they are also great for small dogs who prefer a soft, savory treat. Sustainable, humane and hypoallergenic – these treats have it all!
- Training treats made with cricket protein, which is a great alternative protein source that is both humane and sustainable.
- Features wholesome ingredients like pumpkin, carrots and oats with less than 3 calories per treat.
- High in omegas, fiber, iron and vitamins with a natural source of taurine from crickets.
- Designed as a training reward and easily break into smaller pieces for little furry friends.
- Made in the USA with no corn, wheat, soy or other fillers for those paw-tners with sensitivities.
We also thought a lot about which ingredients to include:
– PUMPKIN – this bright orange veggie is rich in carotenoids, beta-carotene, alphacarotene, fiber, zinc, iron, vitamin A, and potassium. Pumpkin Dog Treats are good for the tummy and promotes eye health.
– CARROTS – contain pro-vitamin A, betacarotene, vitamins B, C, D, E and K, and riboflavin, niacin, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, magnesium, manganese, sulphur, copper and iodine.
– OATS – rich in vitamins B5 and B9, minerals such as zinc, iron, manganese, copper, folic acid and biotin (optimal for keeping fur in good condition). They are a source of soluble fiber that works to regulate cholesterol and all intestinal processes, helping to reduce problems such as constipation, diarrhea, gas and even vomiting. They also improve red blood cell production.
– CRICKET PROTEIN – a complete protein with all of the essential amino acids. A natural source of taurine. Iron, omegas, fiber, and the list goes on and on. It is also a hypoallergenic, sustainable and humane protein source!